If you have recently had a problem getting an erection, the first thing you will probably hear is “it happens to every guy.” Yes, that is probably true. But that doesn’t mean that every guy who has a problem getting or maintaining an erection has erectile dysfunction, or ED. What are some of the other reasons that could be causing you this problem? Check out these issues first:
- Stress – if you have a high stress level for many people it is nearly impossible to turn off your mind and all the thoughts that are rolling around in there. In fact, the more you try to quiet your mind and focus on sex, the more difficult it becomes.
- Prescription drugs – do you take any medications that have side effects listed that can cause you any type of sexual dysfunction? There are so many medications on the market and along with their ability to address a physical problem come a long list of side effects and one of them could be causing you to lose your erection.
- Your weight – being overweight can be a major factor in a waning libido. Popular actor Chris Pratt recently told interviewers that when he was 80 pounds overweight he had no interest in having sex – and he is married to the beautiful actress, Anna Faris. Having a body that is heavy certainly doesn’t make you feel sexy and it is probably more uncomfortable than anything. Additionally, obesity adds to health problems which can also affect your sexual performance.
- Your health – even if you are not overweight you may suffer from high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, or heart problems that could have a bearing on your libido and your ability to get and keep an erection. Make sure that you see your doctor regularly and take your prescribed medications.
- Exercise – if you don’t have a regular routine that includes a cardio workout, even if that means walking for 30 minutes a day, you may be in no condition to have sex. Inactivity followed by sexual activities could aggravate a heart condition that you may not even know that you have. The more in-shape you feel the happier you will be and the better you will feel about having sex.
- Your mental health – if you are struggling with issues such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks, or bi-polar disorder, these issues could very well be affecting your sexual activities. Talk with your mental health provider and see if the medications are actually working and if they may have side effects that are causing you problems.
If you have checked all of the causes listed above and been able to rule them out as your cause for erectile dysfunction, what do you do next? Make an appointment with your doctor and discuss your problem with him. He will be able to determine if there are any other causes that could be creating or adding to this situation. Diabetes and kidney problems often have a lot to do with the blood vessels and nervous system and could possibly be part of your problem.
Once you do determine that you have erectile dysfunction, what are your options? The easiest and simple way to resolve your problems with your erection issues is to buy a medication like Viagra. While there are other medications on the market, Viagra was the first and continues to be the preferred drug of choice for erectile dysfunction. You can ask your doctor about it or you can order it online through a reputable website online. How do you find a reputable site with more than 22 million to choose from? Check to see how long this website has been in business. You can also tell what a company is like by the testimonials of the people who have purchased products from them in the past. Viagra is now available in the UK and the rest of Europe as generic sildenafil. Buying it this way, as sildenafil, you get the best of both worlds. You get the exact same ingredient as you find in Pfizer Viagra, but at an unbelievably cheap price, in other words genuine cheap viagra.
Find out if this company has a money-back guarantee if you are not happy with the results. Make sure you fully understand the return policy in advance so you are not surprised later. There are reputable websites that do deliver legal Viagra online and this site is one of them. You can rest assured that this site will provide you with the utmost customer service.